This is to inform all graduands waiting for the Federal University Lafia, (FULAFIA) 2nd-5th Combined Convocation Ceremony that the school management have released the convocation fee and some important things to note before, during and after the ceremony.
FULAFIA Information to Graduands
First Degree Graduands are expected to pay Seven Thousand naira only (₦7,000) using Remita. The breakdown is provided below:
- Order of Proceeding – ₦2000
- Academic Robe/Gown – ₦2000
- Certificate – ₦2000
Postgraduate Degree Graduands are expected to pay Four Thousand naira only (₦4,000) using Remita.
The breakdown is also provided below:
a. Order of Proceeding – ₦2000
b. Academic Robe and Gown – ₦2000
The receipt for payment should be presented to at the respective Faculties or school of Postgraduate Studies as the case may be for clearance to collect the Academic Gown.
NOTICE TO GRADUANDS
Graduands should note the following:
- All Graduands are expected to dress in full appropriate wears.
- Collection of Convocation gown commences on Thursday, 6th February 2020 at 8:00am and closes on Thursday, 13th February 2020 by 4:00pm.
- All collected Academic gowns should be returned by the Graduands to their respective faculties or school of Postgraduate Studies as the case may be from Monday, 17th to Friday, 21st February, 2020. Signed and stamped Clearance forms which will be used in collecting the certificate should be collected from the Faculty Officer or Secretary, Postgraduate School.
- All Graduands are to assemble at the Convocation Arena by 9:00am for the commencement of procession.
- It’s compulsory for all Graduands to participate in the procession and to put on the approved academic regalia.
- All First Degree graduands will receive their certificate from Monday, 17th February 2020 at the Academic Office, with evidence of payment for the certificate as well as clearance form for returning the Academic gown.
Nkang O.E. (Mrs.)
Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs
MyUniversity TeamFollow us on Social Media/Join our groups