Federal University of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) releases 2022/2023 Post UTME Admission Form
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2022 UTME that application is now opened for 2022/2023 academic session which is scheduled between Monday, 15th August to Sunday, 4th September, 2022.
2022/2023 Admission Screening and Registration Instructions details of registration procedure are as follows:
Important Note: All Screening Exercise are Strictly Online and no Examination will be required at any time. + Method of Application
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read iinstructions carefully.
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 202211179278JA and use the word “password” as your inital password to logon to the portal. [Note Password is not editable].
Step 4: You will be required to update the underlisted data: Valid Phone NumberValid Email AddressNationalityReligionDate of BirthEmailRed background Passport [If Applicable]O’Level Results with Maximum of two(2) sittingsWAEC/NECO Scratch Card Details corresponding to the O’level Results uploaded Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number you can b contacted on if need arises. Also, always check this mail for updates and information.
Step 5: After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and click on “Upload O’Level Results” link at the left hand corner of the screen to complete your registration. Select Number of Sitting and Enter all the subjects and grade respectively. On completion, click on Complete Registration” button then click OK on the message dialog box.
Step 7: Kindly select the Remita Payment Platform. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction, simply click “Ok” to proceed.
- To initiate payment, complete the required form and activate your account as applicable, click on the small circle at the right hand with a pointed finger to proceed.
- On the payment confirmation page; you will find your transaction details including transaction reference, amount to pay, service being paid for, etc.
- Click on the “Remita proceed button” for redirection to Remita, where you can pay using any of the available channels including debit or credit cards, internet banking, mobile wallet, bank branch etc.
- After successful online payment, the user is redirected back to the portal and can proceed with the service.
- If an alternative channel was used (bank branch, internet banking), you are required to log back into the portal and proceed to obtain service.
- If the response is successful, navigate back to the service that was paid for to continue to obtain service.
Step 8: Confirm your Payment Information again and Click on “Make Payment” button to Proceed.
Step 9: Enter your ATM card details Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)Enter your Card Number on the front side of the cardEnter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card)Enter your card pinClick on “Pay” button when you are done Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again). Note: An Email containing the receipt of the transaction will be sent to your E-mail.
Step 10: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration.
Important information: if at anytime you need clarification, send an email and always ensure to quote your registration Number in all mails accordinly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All complains would be strictly treated via email.