This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into Kano University of Science and Technology (KSUT) that the school management has released the UTME admission list for the 2019/20 academic session. KUST admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various DEGREE programmes of the university has been successfully uploaded online. Candidates can now proceed in checking their admission status now.
How to Check KUST Admission List
- Go to KUST admission status checking portal at https://kustwudil.edu.ng/admission/
- Use the search bar to search for specific candidate by either JAMB number, state, programme applied or programme offered.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted applicants.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal immediately if you have not done so.
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
Please note that this is a provisional admission list, and would be subject to approval by the JAMB and fulfilling O-Level requirement.
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION ON JAMB CAPS
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your Gmail and password.
- Scroll down, locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the admitted candidates
MyUniversity TeamFollow us on Social Media/Join our groups