NDU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out| See How to Apply, Date, Venue & Requirements.
Great News! We are pleased to let you know that Niger Delta University (NDU) has released the long awaiting Post UTME Screening Form.
The NDU Post UTME form for 2022/2023 is now available online via www.ndu.edu.ng and registration of NDU post utme will commence by August, 2022. The closing date for the registration of NDU PUTME 2022 has been scheduled between September 30th to October 31st, 2022.
All candidates who added the institution as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 160 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
The Management of the Niger Delta University, (NDU) has announced their cut off mark or point for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. The JAMB Cut off mark for NDU Post UTME is 160
Requirements & Eligibility for NDU Post UTME
As stated earlier on this page above, those who are eligible to apply for the application form are candidates who scored 160 and above in their current UTME result and have met with the University criteria.
NDU Post UTME Screening Form Price 2022/2023
The NDU Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake for the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 into the University Portal.
NDU Post UTME Screening Date 2022/2023
The Screening Date schedule for the NDU Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers. Therefore, you are advised to provide a valid email address and phone number while registering.
Steps to Apply for NDU Post UTME Form
To successfully apply for NDU Screening UTME Form, you are required to carefully follow the instructions below:
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form
After submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you)
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- Passport Photograph
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Important Things to Note About NDU Post UTME Screening
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to NDU as their First Choice.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as univited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
Venue for NDU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
The Screening venue would be indicated at Candidate’s registration slip.