SUBSIDY REMOVAL: KWARA STATE GOVERNMENT ENABLES PORTAL FOR STUDENTS PALLIATIVE
His Excellency, the Governor of Kwara State Mallam AbdulRahaman AbdulRazaq has approved payment of fuel subsidy removal palliative to undergraduate students of Kwara State origin in public-owned tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
1. Prospective students to visit the link https://scholarship.kw.gov.ng/palliative
2. Click on “Students’ palliative ” link to Register your bio-data on the platform to obtain login details.
3. Verification through the registered email address provided on the platform
4. Use your login details with your password to fill the application form online.
5. Scan and upload the following documents online (mandatory).
• Recent Passport size photograph.
• Citizenship Certificate.
• Your Admission Letter.
• Your Institutional Valid I.D Card.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION
All eligible applicants have between 7th August, 2023 and midnight 30th August, 2023 to register.
Prof. Shehu AbdulRaheem Adaramaja
Chairman, Government Committee on students’ palliative