UNILAG- SCHOOL FEES FOR FRESHERS FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION

This post was created to keep students that have been admitted and those to be admitted this year when the post utme is written informed. Kindly recall that the University has announced that it will be merging two sessions (2020/2021 and 2021/2022). This is due to the outbreak of the deadly pandemic that affected the universe.

However, 70% have been admitted in the last admission session, the remaining 30% will be considered in this admission session.

Recently, the University released the breakdown of fees for this academic session for freshers. This post will explain how it works.

It is important to note that the fee is categorized into two. Non-science and Science/language. That is courses/faculty/department that are not science/language related will pay 59,500 such as law, faculty of arts, social science, management science and law etc. While courses/department/faculty that are science/language related will pay the sum of 69,500 such as english, english education, science, engineering, medical sciences, pharmacy science etc.

Also note that there is no seperate fee for acceptance fee, all has been summed up to the school fee above, anyone requesting an additional acceptance fee is only sorting for means to scam you.

ALSO READ UNILAG OBLIGATORY FEES FOR 2021_2022 SESSION

Rumor has been going round, stating that Registration for newly admitted students is to commence Sept 27, 2021. Such information is false and should be disregarded. This is to inform you that the registration scheduled to hold on such date is for Returning students ( 200-500level students). Such registration include payment of school fees and course registration.

The date for online and physical screening for newly admitted students is unknown. We implore admitted students to gather the necessary documents ahead of the online and physical screening which will be disclosed shortly.

Follow us on Social Media/Join our groups
Total
18
Shares
Related Posts