Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Institute of Education (IOE) sandwich/part-time DEGREE programme for the 2022 academic session.
Department and Programme Name,
B. A(ed.) History
B. A.(ed.) Arabic
B. A.(ed.) Christian Studies
B. A.(ed.) English Language
B. A.(ed.) Islamic Studies
Postgraduate Diploma In Education
Guidance and Counselling:
B.ed. Guidance And Counselling
B.ed. Educational Administration And Planning
B.ed. Primary Education
Science and Environmental Education:
B. Sc. (ed.) Agricultural Science
B. Sc. (ed.) Biology
B. Sc. (ed.) Chemistry
B. Sc. (ed.)Environmental Education
B. Sc. (ed.) Integrated Science
B. Sc. (ed.) Mathematics
B. Sc. (ed.) Physics
B. A.(ed.) Social Studies
B. Sc. (ed.) Economics
B. Sc. (ed.) Geography
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Part-Time/Sandwich Degree Admission Form
UNIABUJA Sandwich Application Fee:
A non-refundable Application fee of N10,000.00 should be paid to the University of Abuja Account through REMITA via the University of Abuja Portal. NOTE: Applicants are advised to access REMITA through the University of Abuja Portal below for record purposes.
How to apply for UNIABUJA Sandwich:
1. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
2. Click on “Click here to apply.”
3. On the left pane, click on Institute of Education.
4. Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
5. On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
6. Click make a payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
7. After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and you will be logout out.
8. Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Deadline: August 30, 2022.