This is to inform the general public, that the university community, particularly the 2022/2023 applicants of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), that the Admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
The admission list which is for the 2022/2023 UTME and DE (Direct Entry) applicants can be accessed via students’ respective kofa personalized kofa portal.
It could be recalled that during November, 2022, the admission list was first rolled out on Jamb Caps whereby the newly admitted students were able to accept their provisional admission offer and printing of jamb admission letter upon the successful completion of acceptance of the offer.
Applicants who have been offered provisional admission via jamb caps can now proceed to accept the Admission offer via the Uniben portal.
More Importantly, the newly admitted students are to recall vividly that their kofa page once exhibited “submitted” as its status.
As of the time of filling this report, it has now changed from “submitted” to “created”. This simply implies the admission offer has reflected and also serve as a notice for all newly admitted students via the jamb caps and school portal to proceed with their payment of committal fee and online clearance exercise.
To begin the process, they are to click here to access the kofa page and follow the procedures below.
1. Locate the kofa page header to get your new Username and password.
2. Re-login to the kofa page with the new login details.
3. Upon the Successful completion login, Supply your required bio-data details and other personal details.
4.Await a nod from the portal on the Commencement of payment of Committal fee (Acceptance fee). A non-refundable fee of #60,000 is to be paid for acceptance fee while medical courses are to pay #80,000.
However, it’s pertinent to note that the nod for payment of Committal fee commencement will not reflect instantly, it may takes up to A week or more.
5. To pay the acceptance fee, Supply the required prompt details and use Mastercard for payment.
6.Upon the Successful completion of payment of Committal fee,A receipt will be issued and ensure it’s generated instantly.
7. After the issuance of receipt,An activation code will be embedded in it,this code will be use to proceed with the online clearance exercise.
8.Upon the Successful completion of the Code Insert,You are to upload your passport in accordance with the size required via the portal,then proceed with the Uploading of Required documents for clearance as successfully enumerated on your Kofa portal.
9.The University’s Clearance officer together with the University’s ICT will begin the Clearance exercise and notify the Candidate once he/she has been successfully cleared as a bonafide student of the varsity.
10. After been cleared by the clearance officer,The newly admitted students will be directed to proceed with payment of their tuition fee.
11. Upon the Successful payment of the tuition fee, Balloting for bed space will commence for the aforesaid session, Interested students are to await further directives from the University management regarding the Halls of Residence allocation and its application procedures.
CLEARANCE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
The online clearance exercise application procedures has been Enumerated above in the first paragraph, kindly find below the Required documents for the exercise.
Documents required to be uploaded
1. Birth Certificate or Age declaration 2. WAEC or NECO/NABTEB result:- Statement of result or certificate.
Certificates are expected from 2019 and below for WAEC, and 2017 and below for NECO, NABTEB)
3. Scratch Card(s) to enable access to the above uploaded results NECO; WAEC; NABTEB: etc should be uploaded to enable confirmation of same.
4. Local Government of origin Certificate or Affidavit of Local Government Area of origin
5. Jamb result slip with passport
6. Jamb admission letter (Institution copy)
7. Acceptance letter
8. Guarantor’ s letter
9. Affidavit of Good Conduct
10. Affidavit of Non-Membership of secret cult
11. A RED BACKGROUND PASSPORT AT THE SIDE OF THE JAMB BIOMETRIC PICTURE