The authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the first batch and second batch and supplementary admission lists of successful candidates at the university last Post UTME screening exercise. Candidates who choose University of Calabar and sat for the 2019/2020 P-UTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to check their admission status online.
How To Check UNICAL Admission Lists
- Visit UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
How To Check Admission on Jamb Caps
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your CAPs.
congratulations to all the admitted candidates
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
MyUniversity TeamFollow us on Social Media/Join our groups