The Matriculation Ceremony for 2021/2022 Session has been scheduled to take place on Monday, 3rd April, 2023 at 8:00 AM prompt in the University auditorium. To this end, Secretaries/Faculty Officers are enjoined to note the following instructions:
- As it is the tradition of the University, Matriculating students are expected to be properly robed in the academic gowns already allocated to your Faculty. Distribution should be strictly based on listed names in the dummy register that will be forwarded to you.
- Faculty Officers are to ensure that Matriculating students are decently and formally dressed for the ceremony.
- Matriculating students are expected to sign the Matriculation Register immediately after the ceremony, and in any case, not later than 24 hours after the ceremony. Faculty Officers are therefore to widely publicize the venue for the signing of the register for their various faculties and forward same to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Support Services, Examinations and Records). Failure of Matriculating students to sign and collect their Matriculation numbers on the day so assigned shall not be countenanced and could result in the loss of their studentship.
- Faculty Officers are expected to submit a duly signed copy of the Matriculation Register to the Academic Support Services.
- The Matriculation Oath Forms which should be collected by all Faculty Officers on Monday 3rd April, 2023 be submitted by the Matriculating students in the first week of the Rain Semester.
- All Matriculating students are expected to pay a sum of Five hundred Naira (N500.00) only to be collected by the Faculty Accountants.
- Procession commences at 6:40 AM in the former Faculty of Arts building and all Matriculating Students are expected to have been seated by 7:30 AM prompt on the day of Matriculation. Please ensure due compliance.
A.M Ajao For: DRVASS (E&R)