This is to inform the General Public that the management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. All the candidates who participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2019/2020 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
How To Check Admission on Jamb Caps
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your CAPs.
congratulations to all the admitted candidates
MyUniversity TeamFollow us on Social Media/Join our groups