YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY RELEASES 2022/2023 DIPLOMA ADMISSION FORM
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the following Diploma Programmes of Yobe State University for 2022/2023 session.
1.2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ARABIC AND ISLAMIC STUDIES (DAIS)
2. 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION(DSP)
3. 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CRIME MANAGEMENT PREVENTION AND CONTROL (DCM)
4.2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY (DEC)
5. 2- YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (DCS
6. 2- YEAR DIPLOMA IN SHARI’A LAW (DSL)
7.2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CIVIL LAW (DCL)
8. 2- YEAR DIPLOMA IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (DNR)
9. 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN MASS COMMUNICATION (DMC)
10. 1-YEAR DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
11. 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE (DLIS)
Candidates must pass three relevant 0’level subject at credit level in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS Or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings, At least two credits must be relevant to course applied for:
THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
MAKE A NONE-REFUNDABLE PAYMENT 3,100 VTA:
1. Visit www.ysu.edu.ng/diploma
2. Click on create account
3. Generates RRR code and pay using any e-payment channel
4. Login with your phone number and RRR code.
5. Provide required information and print acknowledgment slip If you have inquiry or difficulty call 07030615772
Note: To qualify for degree Programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their o’level deficiencies. Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of the Diploma studies so to obtain the minimum entry requirement for degree programme of five O’level credits in relevant subjects.
30th May 2023.